Killstreak Sheen Tier List

Relaxbro

Sheens  

91 members have voted

1. 1. What`s your favorite Killstreak Sheen?

Always asked myself a question, which is best killstreak sheen, and where i can see tier list. I have strange Specialized killstreak Degreaser, with sheen Mean Green, is this sheen rare?

specialized killstreak are not considered rare no matter the sheen except team shine which could raise the price like a little. usually professional killstreak will be checked and can raise the price much more depending the combo

Me, it depends of the class, but my overall favourite is probably Villainous Violet or Team Shine. Since only one can be submitted, going with Villainous Violet

Sheen is largely up to personal preference or just matching the colors of your loadouts (paints, unusuals, etc) - The only sheen that tends to go for higher than average is Team Shine, and I believe that the lowest-desired sheen is Mean Green, but not by much. And even then, the only time you'll really see Team Shine going for extra is if it's on a Pro KS kit and paired with Tornado/Fire Horns.

Team shine is the only sheen that adds market value, but some people will pay a little more for their favorite sheen, especially on my professional killstreak items. For example, if I’m buying a pro ks rocket launcher with tornado to sell, I won’t overpay for anything but team shine. If I’m buying the same item to keep, however, I might pay a little extra for deadly-daffodil, because I like the color.

10 minutes ago, Urist said:

Team shine is the only sheen that adds market value, but some people will pay a little more for their favorite sheen, especially on my professional killstreak items. For example, if I’m buying a pro ks rocket launcher with tornado to sell, I won’t overpay for anything but team shine. If I’m buying the same item to keep, however, I might pay a little extra for deadly-daffodil, because I like the color.

Villainous Violet sometimes sells for significantly more too

All sheens have an equal drop rate. It's just some are more desired than others.

As far as value:
Top tier: Team Shine

Mid tier: Villainous Violet, to a lesser extent Hot Rod
Low tier: Everything else

The gap between mid and low tier is rather insignificant though. The real winner is when your killstreak sheen matches the weapon's war paint/skin (assuming it's a decorated weapon).

As far as pro ks effects,

Top tier: Fire Horns

Mid tier: Everyone fights over what's where in this section but people do seem agree Tornado is probably second best
Bottom tier: Hypno Beams

1 hour ago, Alecto said:

All sheens have an equal drop rate. It's just some are more desired than others.

As far as value:
Top tier: Team Shine

Mid tier: Villainous Violet, to a lesser extent Hot Rod
Low tier: Everything else

The gap between mid and low tier is rather insignificant though. The real winner is when your killstreak sheen matches the weapon's war paint/skin (assuming it's a decorated weapon).

As far as pro ks effects,

Top tier: Fire Horns

Mid tier: Everyone fights over what's where in this section but people do seem agree Tornado is probably second best
Bottom tier: Hypno Beams

The sheens also depend on the class too. Obviously Manndarin will have higher demand on classes like Pyro, Deadly Daffodil will have higher demand on weapons that have an Australium variant. But other than that it all depends on taste. The best to worst killstreaker also depends on taste even though Hypno seems to be the lowest. There are still probably people out there who like hypno though.

Archived