Coffee?

Charity

wait you have set schedules? Like every day lasts from 8 to 3? http://puu.sh/7hDsL.png I have a schedule filled with gaps and holes. And it changes twice every year

At this school, every weekday from 8 to 3. We also have special days for special reasons in which we have different time schedules but we always take the same classes that day.

Coffee is very bitter, and I don't like it for that. I hate people who literally put 70% milk and sugar in with "coffee" and then pretend they like coffee. Also people who go to Starbucks and get a cup of hot milk with chocolate and whipped cream on it and go around saying "I NEED MY COFFEE LELELELELELE" 

Tea is where it's at. There are so many types of tea. Not to mention fruit teas, etc, and tea also helps a lot when I'm sick.

Coffee is very bitter, and I don't like it for that. I hate people who literally put 70% milk and sugar in with "coffee" and then pretend they like coffee. Also people who go to Starbucks and get a cup of hot milk with chocolate and whipped cream on it and go around saying "I NEED MY COFFEE LELELELELELE" 

Tea is where it's at. There are so many types of tea. Not to mention fruit teas, etc, and tea also helps a lot when I'm sick.

Booth said it best: 

"This coffee tastes terrible!"

--Thats tea, Booth. 

Booth said it best: 

"This coffee tastes terrible!"

--Thats tea, Booth. 

Well, it can also be said that there are so many different types of tea. My biggest problem with the taste of coffee is the bitterness, and this isn't a problem with many types of tea As far as I know, all types of coffee are bitter.

Well, it can also be said that there are so many different types of tea. My biggest problem with the taste of coffee is the bitterness, and this isn't a problem with many types of tea As far as I know, all types of coffee are bitter.

You just didn't drink enough, you'll get used to it. It doesn't taste bitter at all for me anymore. Oh and 100% black here of course, as strong as possible

You just didn't drink enough, you'll get used to it. It doesn't taste bitter at all for me anymore. Oh and 100% black here of course, as strong as possible

"Once you go black, you'll never go back"

Ugh, where's Ezio when i need him. He is way better with coffee than i am to explain this. Only thing i can tell about that is just a pure waste of good coffee.

Never been a tea person though. But it sure does cleanse the "soul" from time to time.

• 1 month later...

Archived