Not exactly a price check, but kind of

Shelley Duvall

OJKfzu8.png

I can't really find any sort of reliable sales data for this, there's one other listed on the SCM and I found some similar items (that is to say, other Commando Grade FNs with Cool) but I am sure the prices aren't really accurate or based on anything. the SCM listing is for 346$, but I was wondering if anyone could help me find any more concrete data.

There's a recent sale on one of the effects for £115, and that seems about right to me. Ballpark of 60 keys, maybe a bit less if you're not selling it on SCM so the tax isn't relevant. 50-55 would be my guess.

2 minutes ago, Yousef said:

60-50 keys is for Quick selling FN easily go above 100keys some times

are u serious right now? it totally depends on the paint

3 hours ago, Yousef said:

You know how rare FN paints are right

If it's a crappy war paint, the grade won't matter as much, this isn't the most well liked war paint. I feel like some of the mercenary grades with FN would sell for more.

23 minutes ago, Nikspy said:

If it's a crappy war paint, the grade won't matter as much, this isn't the most well liked war paint. I feel like some of the mercenary grades with FN would sell for more.

it's beautiful war paint

13 hours ago, Yousef said:

it's beautiful war paint

while this opinion may be subjective. A majority of the community can tell you that sweet toothed is trash when compared to other paints.

15 hours ago, Yousef said:

it's beautiful war paint

Even without a player model entering the picture it's too many horribly clashing colours, in fact they seem to have chosen the colours based on what came out last time they vomited 

Then you add in the red/blue from the player's uniform which are probably the 2 worst colours to go with those on the paint

Then we factor in the candy shaped on the weapon not really matching anything in the game
Ugly paint is ugly

20 hours ago, Yousef said:

FN easily go above 100keys some times

Yes, when the paint's a nice paint and the effect goes with it eg the Factory New Isotope Haunted Ghosts paint. Very different level of desirability.

regardless of personal opinions, I was just trying to get any sort of concrete pricing info. Subjectivity isn't really useful when I'm looking for numbers. Does anyone have any sales info for Commando Grade FN's with Cool? I appreciate the sale you linked, Norah, but it's Mercenary Grade. Still, it's more than I have gotten from people deliberating on whether or not it looks pretty or not.

Archived