Need help pricing new unusual

ayako

My IRL friend recently unboxed a Pumpkin Party King Cardbeard but it's not listed on bp.tf Unusual prices. What's the price of such an item? Thank you all.

New Unusuals are always unpriced. Look at Backpack.tf and Marketplace.tf sellers to see what they think it can go for. It also helps to see if any sold on Marketplace.tf. If you can, look at other item histories and check the compares to see if any sold for pure

It’s probably 500+ keys, (estimate), under the circumstances about the hat. It’s a new effect, and an elite grade. It will lower over time, but for the most accurate price, only time can tell.

13 minutes ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

It’s probably 500+ keys, (estimate), under the circumstances about the hat. It’s a new effect, and an elite grade. It will lower over time, but for the most accurate price, only time can tell.

It's the new one from the new halloween case, not the original from the Gun Mettle case. Mercenary Grade, not Elite

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/King Cardbeard/Tradable/Craftable/163
There's a seller at 24 and at 25 right now so you'll have to compete with them, I'd estimate probably 22-25 is reasonable

7 hours ago, Alecto said:

It's the new one from the new halloween case, not the original from the Gun Mettle case. Mercenary Grade, not Elite

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/King Cardbeard/Tradable/Craftable/163
There's a seller at 24 and at 25 right now so you'll have to compete with them, I'd estimate probably 22-25 is reasonable

Oh, my bad. I’m not completely used to the new cosmetics yet. Thanks for fixing my mistake!

Archived