New Australium Weapons

Toosdey

So.. I was just curious, what are some new Australium weapons you guys would be interested in seeing Valve add? I feel like they should have done more.. Perhaps Shotgun and Pistol should be added? Thoughts

I think they will stick with stock weapons and 'classics' (Like Blackbox) if they make more aussies, but i dont like them so much as they are just some kind of expensive ugly stranges so...

I think they will stick with stock weapons and 'classics' (Like Blackbox) if they make more aussies, but i dont like them so much as they are just some kind of expensive ugly stranges so...

They definitely aren't "ugly," I may be biased as I own many but I'd say a majority of ppl think they're awesome looking.  

if they made more, the prices go down, i would say actually takes some out like the shit ones, amby, frontierjustice

Thoose aren't shit

Look pretty cool, and actually is good in the field

This is why I wished VALVe had started off with a smaller pool of Australiums, and then added more to it every few months. At this point, I feel that, if they do add some new Australiums, they're only going to add a few, or add none at all.

As for any that I would add... Australium Mad Milk. If only for the sheer WTF factor of it. Think about that one for a moment...

I'm still kind of annoyed they released a Festive AND Australium Black Box, Eyelander and Force-a-Nature. Would've been nice to have some as Festives and some as Australiums. I know they're the more popular weapons for the class but still, making 2 reskins for the same weapon at the same time is kind of odd to me.

Archived