im kinda tired of hats being sold on qs.store

volette1

there's a couple of guys that just make listings on bp.tf that they are selling their hats on quicksell.store

Is that against the rules? And it's kinda annoying for me to go to their site and put their link in my name to promote it and get a discount... 

1 hour ago, volette1 said:

Is that against the rules? And it's kinda annoying for me to go to their site and put their link in my name to promote it and get a discount... 

No, it doesn't break the rules. It's best if you get used to it.

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I strongly suspect backpack.tf mods are paid off by these users, the site has progressively come to favor bots over human traders

lmao what?

5 minutes ago, TraL said:

Why did you think the site favor bot ?

3 minutes ago, Druwu said:

The first one seems to have break a trade agreement. That as nothing to do with accepting "donations".

For the second one, if a bot put a buy orders, and decline when you send the offer, just report it. I'm sure the same ban will occurs. But generally for a bot, putting a buy offer often mean automatically accept, right?

10 minutes ago, TraL said:

The first one seems to have break a trade agreement. That as nothing to do with accepting "donations".

For the second one, if a bot put a buy orders, and decline when you send the offer, just report it. I'm sure the same ban will occurs. But generally for a bot, putting a buy offer often mean automatically accept, right?

He literally admits he made the mistake of forgetting to add the unusual in the trade. If you do that with a bot they're just take your keys and there's nothing you can do about it, but if it's a human it's banworthy?

You also completely missed the point of the second one: He was more than willing to accept the buy orders, in his words: "i put buy orders on my homies hats i liked and they didnt dump to me but the scripters / bots who overcut me"

If he made a bot and used it to do this, it's very likely he wouldn't have gotten banned.

31 minutes ago, beeptheloserface said:

when is there ever a good deal for qs? either its outdated, overpriced, or same price.

This is a common thought amongst traders, although if there were never any good quicksells, you wouldn't have people like DedAndrei or Ruubi be so successful.

Truth is it's always been that way where 99% of "quicksells" are unprofitable, and it's up to you to dig through all of it in order to find something you can flip for a profit. I've made plenty of $$$ flipping hats off of quicksell.store, although it's because I check every day for price drops and new additions.

16 minutes ago, Druwu said:

He literally admits he made the mistake of forgetting to add the unusual in the trade. If you do that with a bot they're just take your keys and there's nothing you can do about it, but if it's a human it's banworthy?

That happens to me, I just reverse the trade. He admits, reverse the trade and get ban ? Or just admit and keep the items ?

When you send key to a bot, they are no "agreement", so this is clearly a donation for me.

Now on the other side, If a friend make a buy order on a hat I have, and a bot overcut him and I sell to the bot, I clearly don't understand why anyone should be ban...

So you got a good point here.

I mean, not really. Hell I use the site pretty often. It's really not much effort to put a Q in the address bar AND it makes looking for certain hats easier. Win/win as far as I'm concerned.

Archived