Is there any way that you can still obtain the Flamingo Kid? (Promo Hat)

nimbus trade.tf

Alright so, I need a little bit of help.

One of my friends recently was in the search for a Flamingo Kid hat. I heard that its an old promo item but was discountinued a while ago.

I was wondering if there was any way he can obtain one? It might still be giftwrappable in a giftapult but I am not sure.

Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thank you

Realistically, no. It is an achievement item for a delisted game and can no longer be obtained, and since the game was ftp, a person cannot find unredeemed keys for it like the poker night items. Additionally, anyone who has one cannot trade it as they cannot be put into gifts.

The only way to get one is to find one that was gift wrapped before February 2016 and never unwrapped, which is very unlikely to have happened considering the scarcity of other like, but more popular items.

• 1 year later...

Wait, but the hats themselfs are locked behind achievements... so cant you just family share them, and then use the SAM to get the achievements, and thus the hats?

14 minutes ago, spongi_124 said:

Wait, but the hats themselfs are locked behind achievements... so cant you just family share them, and then use the SAM to get the achievements, and thus the hats?

You couldn't unlock Super Monday Night Combat's achievements through SAM back when the game was still available.

Archived