Confused about glitched miscs.

Zoskapai

Hey everyone, I got a question out of curiousity and fright. 
I bought a tesla coil whirly warrior for a hefty sum and I would love to wear it as a misc. 
I bought it to respect one of my great friends who has left the steam scene completely
he used the combination of the whirly and another hat. 

I know it has been a glitch for multiple years and Im a bit afraid Ive been screwed over
anyone who can help?

Thank you in advance - Zoskapai

Don't worry, you haven't been screwed over :p.

Here's how you can use it as a misc (Quick-switch misc).

Step 1: Go into a game, whether that would be a community server or normal casual

Step 2: Go to your Soldier loadout, and put 2 cosmetics/normal unusual hats you want on the 2 bottom most of the 3 cosmetic slots, leaving the top slot clear for your whirly

Step 3: Go into the console and type "+quickswitch" (No parentheses), and hit the number 6 on your keyboard when the menu shows in-game

Step 4: Look for the whirly in the menu, and click on it. Then go back into the console and type "-quickswitch" (No parentheses)

Step 5: Enjoy! You now have the whirly permanently (Unless you take it off ofc) on your unusuals and cosmetics of choice 

Tell me if you run into any problemos!

put hat on in second (i think, it might be the first) slot, type +quickswitch in console, press 6, click on the whirley warrior, then type -quickswitch in console.

• 1 month later...

Archived