Price Check: Unusual Kazotsky Kick

Inf4m0us

Before I start: Yes I know the update just came out but I'm curious and want some more opinions.

Got an Arcane Assistance Kazotsky Kick 2 days ago and i'm trying to figure out a price for it. Only one person on reddit got back to me saying its about 150+ keys but I'm not sure if I agree with that considering the same taunt has been sold for around $120 on the steam community market. Two people are listing it on Marketplace.tf for $200 and two people on Backpack have sell orders for 200+ keys. If anyone has any ideas I'm happy to hear them. Thanks.

You’d need to ask that person on reddit where his reasoning comes from, but besides checking for any movement of that same taunt and effect, I can’t really recommend anything else.

I saw people on Reddit claim that a strange sparkling lights all class elite grade unusual would be worth "maybe 100 dollars," so yeah take their opinion with a BIT of salt lol.

Why you use reddit for trading advice when we got a discord server? Not saying reddit bad, but from my experience, people there have no idea what they talking about most of the time.

Archived