Price check on Unusual gravelly ghoul Bread Heads

Dmsnaz

Holy heck, that's an unusual I never expected to be unboxed. Good job lol. I would say probably 750~ish keys currently, demand is high as there is plenty of hype to feed off of. So on the low end I can imagine 500, high end 900-1000. Ask the High End, and just see if someone's willing to pay the price and if need be, negotiate a little. Just don't get sharked, your unusual costs plenty and don't make someone make you think otherwise. Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, furry_medic_69 said:

Holy heck, that's an unusual I never expected to be unboxed. Good job lol. I would say probably 750~ish keys currently, demand is high as there is plenty of hype to feed off of. So on the low end I can imagine 500, high end 900-1000. Ask the High End, and just see if someone's willing to pay the price and if need be, negotiate a little. Just don't get sharked, your unusual costs plenty and don't make someone make you think otherwise. Best of luck! 

Oh thank you! i never expected to get anything worthwhile and im glad i looked around because i was about to sell it on community market for 150 dollars 0_0. Ill be vigilant and on watch for sharks again thank you for the advice!

1 hour ago, Henchman 21 said:

I'm guessing it was your first crate 👴

*also grats on the unbox!

in total i unboxed about 7 😅 i legit never expected to get something halfway decent and thank you!

6 minutes ago, Dmsnaz said:

Oh thank you! i never expected to get anything worthwhile and im glad i looked around because i was about to sell it on community market for 150 dollars 0_0. Ill be vigilant and on watch for sharks again thank you for the advice!

in total i unboxed about 7 😅 i legit never expected to get something halfway decent and thank you!

This thread makes me smile. Very glad it helped you not list on SCM for $150 because there's a lot of potential in the hat. Just be very wary of sketchy links that aren't of trusted URL's within the community. I *highly* advise you join the backpack.tf discord and don't be afraid to ask questions in the #trade-discussion channel.

1 minute ago, flarez said:

This thread makes me smile. Very glad it helped you not list on SCM for $150 because there's a lot of potential in the hat. Just be very wary of sketchy links that aren't of trusted URL's within the community. I *highly* advise you join the backpack.tf discord and don't be afraid to ask questions in the #trade-discussion channel.

Wdym sketchy links? like what should i look out for? and ill join thanks!

23 minutes ago, Dmsnaz said:

Wdym sketchy links? like what should i look out for? and ill join thanks!

Aw I'm so glad I could help! Just make sure you look out for ANY links anyone sends you. Avoid anyone linking you to a gambling site and any site that asks for your Steam login information (Usually Valid sites have a one-click login). Other than that just use common sense, feel free to hmu if you ever need help with anything else 😛

5 minutes ago, furry_medic_69 said:

Aw I'm so glad I could help! Just make sure you look out for ANY links anyone sends you. Avoid anyone linking you to a gambling site and any site that asks for your Steam login information (Usually Valid sites have a one-click login). Other than that just use common sense, feel free to hmu if you ever need help with anything else 😛

ok thank you! youve been a huge help add me on steam ill ask you there

Congrats on the unbox! Although I can't give you a price, there are loads of people on the backpack.tf discord who can help you. You can also ask for advice on any trade you get for the hat. Just make sure you don't get sharked/scammed. Good luck!

Everyone above is spot on, this will be a collector's level item, too bad the resident unusual bread head collector recently cashed out I believe or he'd offer you a boatload for it. 

Furrymedic69's numbers are about spot on as well for valuation.

Archived