I got a False -rep

WeebGaming69

19 hours ago, WeebGaming69 said:

Hi, so I got a false  -rep from a scammer. He said in the -rep "Falsifying backpack.tf ratings without making sure of impersonation etc".  I have proof in my -repping on him 

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198402495238

please remove my -rep I'm just an innocent Trader trying to make profit

my guy your linked steam account has 2 -trusts with proof of you scamming via gift cards... what are you even trying to do here

13 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

my guy your linked steam account has 2 -trusts with proof of you scamming via gift cards... what are you even trying to do here

You are confused, the linked account is the scammer who gave him false -rep (which has already been removed). Click the little tf arrow under his pfp to go to his backpack profile.

6 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

You are confused, the linked account is the scammer who gave him false -rep (which has already been removed). Click the little tf arrow under his pfp to go to his backpack profile.

Hell I should stop looking at forums in the early morning lmao

On 9/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, WeebGaming69 said:

Hi, so I got a false  -rep from a scammer. He said in the -rep "Falsifying backpack.tf ratings without making sure of impersonation etc".  I have proof in my -repping on him 

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198402495238

please remove my -rep I'm just an innocent Trader trying to make profit

So he gave you minus rep for not checking he was an impersonator. What the actual F? Also his backpack is empty. Who in the right mind would even try and trade with them... ^^ Also why get someone to post the same screenshots from a different account??

• WeebGaming69 locked this topic

Archived