Price Estimates on SFM Posters

Skibuster

Hey!

I have been using SFM for quite a while now and over the years my quality has improved tremendously. 

Years ago I would make (honestly meh) posters for rather cheap prices (Couple of Ref), I was curious what people would value my effort as nowadays? 

I generally make the image in SFM then take it into Photoshop to spruce it up and finalise everything. If I was to start up commisions again what would you reckon is a fair price? 

I really appreciate the help :)

Examples:

A445A0375856D476BD00DDD8D93AB42DF0F7025B

739EC90F47719CFEAB15B92763FFA6E4F297357B

D1656F848E45AA3A94C5DAEC29240FB036F68627

Depends how much time they take, really. That Sniper one is real nice, if you can consistently keep up that kinda quality, I'd say 3ish keys is a pretty fair price, could be more!

Heads up though, these forums undervalue art like crazy. You could paint the Mona Lisa and they'd try and convince you a dollar's worth of pixels is too much to pay.

i always see SFMers price their posters for couple of refs and i see that's not really worth it, i honestly see the crappiest SFM poster should be around 20~ ref at LEAST.

However, your art is pretty dope not my favorite honestly but i respect it, i'd give it around 35~ ref 

And don't get me wrong, again i wish i can price it more but since other artists love to take very little amount of ref (which i really don't know why) i had to take them as a relative measurement.

but without taking other artists into accountability i'd say 1 - 2 keys.

You need to improve your camera scenery and overall quality (lightning, photoshop spicing) that'll make it raise even more.

At the end that's just my opinion and good luck. 

• Skibuster locked this topic

Archived