Warning Posts

Soul Excalibur

it's not weird for a totally off-topic comment to get warned. And no, there's no set limit. Mods can see your warnings and when they think you've had enough you'll get a short temp ban (my longest was a week, shortest few hours) that increases as you get more warnings. In the end, permaban. But you have to be seriously stupid to get that

it's not weird for a totally off-topic comment to get warned. And no, there's no set limit. Mods can see your warnings and when they think you've had enough you'll get a short temp ban (my longest was a week, shortest few hours) that increases as you get more warnings. In the end, permaban. But you have to be seriously stupid to get that

Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid about it XD.

It's not like if I get a job at Valve that anybody will care "We have done the research and according to the databases it apears you have a Warning Post on Backpack tf, we don't need your kind here, the exit is that way

I don't think anyone at Valve would have access to your backpack.tf personal information, nor would they base a job application off of it.  :P

'You voted Emma Stone in the Emma thread in the Great Below board on the backpack.tf forums. Why did you even bother applying?'

Archived