I unboxed a California Cap with a new 2020 Aromatic Affect

Sobki

I unboxed this with a unusual taunt in the same crate and I'm not very good with pricing and trading so i was hoping to maybe get some help on pricing these unusual's, Thank you for your time

image.thumb.png.9aa859b2dbe27f341bfa7863a4807f68.png

image.thumb.png.611cf4a165eb07616b60a230e8e95cd9.png

Respect for that taunt 🙏

Cant say for sure what the hat would be worth, but you should highball since the unusuals are still fairly new, or if you want to get rid of it, I can make an offer ;)

https://marketplace.tf/items/tf2/31117;5;u150

heya, here's the mp link for Prismatica, 2 sales at 140$, I would suggest waiting the one week, do not accept ANY ADDS OR TRADE OFFERS THANKS

If you can use marketplace then sell it on marketplace, if you cannot, then I would just recommend selling on the steam community market for idk, $200

Just now, hyro said:

Uhhhh that is nowhere near what prismatica california cap is worth

:kekw: emote for the forums pleaseeeeeeeeee

it can sell for at least 150$ on scm

1 minute ago, AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

:kekw: emote for the forums pleaseeeeeeeeee

it can sell for at least 150$ on scm

bRUH I was talking about him offering an electrostatic beret for it which now would be worth like 20 keys at best

Just now, hyro said:

bRUH I was talking about him offering an electrostatic beret for it which now would be worth like 20 keys at best

i was agreeing with you dude

28 minutes ago, hyro said:

Uhhhh that is nowhere near what prismatica california cap is worth

I know, but it’s the same old story. For example, wicked wood cosmetics started off high, and went back down. Either way it’s just an offer

57 minutes ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Some more examples: (one class like the cap) clairvoyances, vortexes, miasma,  and some other newer crate effects.

ye they will go lower but for now they are worth this much and your offer was a huge lowball

22 minutes ago, hyro said:

Offer this in like 2 months then maybe

Fair enough. I didn’t want to start an argument, and we have reached a compromise 👏

5 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

I know, but it’s the same old story. For example, wicked wood cosmetics started off high, and went back down. Either way it’s just an offer

5 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

Some more examples: (one class like the cap) clairvoyances, vortexes, miasma,  and some other newer crate effects.

Wicked Wood dropped because while it looked great in the steam workshop it didn't look nearly as good in game, once people started to actually see it they lost interest
Clairvoyance dropped because it was one of the more common effects in the set and the constellations were better (and people crying about the spoons in it)
Vortexes dropped because they looked very 2D and were one of the worse effects in-game from its set 

Miasmas dropped because they turned out to be notably smaller than time warp/gbh and again, wasn't top effect from its effect set

I don't see prismatica + friends dropping like those, especially only being able to get them from the one case - those effects are the main reason a lot of people are unboxing this case. I expect maybe you'll be able to get these effects on the garbage hats of the case like the California Cap and the Bazaar Bauble around 30 keys at lowest in the future, 20 key electrostatic hat within the first month is hilarious.

I'd be listing around 75 keys now

3 hours ago, ChrisPy Bacon said:

What about the 2016 Halloween effects?

There were only 4 effects, the unbox rate that halloween was doubled, and there was no restriction to which cases/crates you could get the effects from. People unboxed those effects to high hell and they flooded the market. And they all happen to be fairly mid-tier as far as halloween effects imo so they were never going to be 'god tiers' like the constellations/portals etc

Archived