does anybody know what good things i could get with 15 ref

chrispbacon

With that little starting capital, you could start by flipping things like paints and low-tier stranges, but it's still going to take you forever and a day to get anywhere worthwhile.

Look on scrap.tf, they tend to sell stranges with parts at cheap prices from time to time, most of the time you can sell them for a little more on backpack.tf

Honestly I don't think it's worth it to start flipping stuff until you have at the very least 10 bucks to spare.The profits you make by flipping cheaper items are just not worth it in the very low quantities you will manage to buy them in, and it's certainly not worth your time to spend hours trying to flip items for penny profit.You might as well just buy a few playskins and cosmetics and play the game, you'll make as much money flipping as you'd make just playing the game and getting weapon drops.

I would personally try out Scrap.tf to Backpack.tf Arbitrage using the Hats section on Scrap.tf. You can often find normal hats of any sorts that are being sold for less than Backpack.tf buy orders. This is how I started trading and I couldn't recommend the method enough. 

9 hours ago, snaz said:

Honestly I don't think it's worth it to start flipping stuff until you have at the very least 10 bucks to spare.The profits you make by flipping cheaper items are just not worth it in the very low quantities you will manage to buy them in, and it's certainly not worth your time to spend hours trying to flip items for penny profit.You might as well just buy a few playskins and cosmetics and play the game, you'll make as much money flipping as you'd make just playing the game and getting weapon drops.

either that or if you can afford it, buy $20 on Steam Wallet funds then redeem keys, it's easier to make profit with keys than ref

Archived