Add a "Glitched" sorting option to the pricegrid

Greevis

This could help by cleaning up items on the price grid that would be next to impossible to obtain from other players for a typical price, or would otherwise have no place in a typical collection. For the most part, its usefulness will be fairly limited. I'm positive the "glitched" tag will have to be manually inputted for each item.

1 hour ago, Greevis said:

manually inputted for each item.

Thousands of glitched items no way is this going to happen nor would it serve a purpose, most of them for sale are already listed as such and you know what you are looking for if you want to find one.

Thousands of items seems excessive but I understand where you're coming from. Typically when I think of a glitched item, I think of the high value ones like a vintage max or something along those lines, but I know the price of irregular items of any kind can vary. This brings up something I hadn't thought of though, the various types of glitched items at the lower end of the spectrum, and how many glitched items there could be overall.

On 8/23/2020 at 6:50 PM, Greevis said:

Thousands of items seems excessive but I understand where you're coming from. Typically when I think of a glitched item, I think of the high value ones like a vintage max or something along those lines, but I know the price of irregular items of any kind can vary. This brings up something I hadn't thought of though, the various types of glitched items at the lower end of the spectrum, and how many glitched items there could be overall.

If you're considering a vintage max a glitched item, then "thousands of items" isn't excessive at all, seeing how there are 1,500+ vintage bills hats alone.

Archived