Cloud 9 Chieftain's Challenge by SQU1RRELLY appraisal help requested

Le-Sten

10 minutes ago, Aus said:

To me atleast it adds nothing. Not sure about others.

Yes thx, I'm talking about the unu as a whole. But ok I understand.

8 minutes ago, DRIFTA said:

I'd actually pay less if the option to remove a gifter's name didn't exist

You'd remove SQU1RRELLY?

Pfffft, I got my double spelled strange spec ks stickybomb signed by him and I thought it was the coolest thing. But I honestly wouldn't pay any extra for it on an unusual. If it was on any weapon tho hecc ye I'd like it, but otherwise meh. 

3 minutes ago, fenfen said:

Pfffft, I got my double spelled strange spec ks stickybomb signed by him and I thought it was the coolest thing. But I honestly wouldn't pay any extra for it on an unusual. If it was on any weapon tho hecc ye I'd like it, but otherwise meh. 

Got you, thanks for your answer and the nuance you're bringing.

1 minute ago, Urist said:

You can probably find someone who would pay a little more for it. I would if I could.

I think it would be absolutely awesome to find someone buying anything in the first place... -_- Without delving (see what I did there?) into too much fun (again) the tf2 economy is an economy of sellers, there are no real buyers, only traders that will never pay the true price for an item.

Imagine paying extra for custom names, descriptions and gift tags, I couldn't care less of a tf2 youtuber/celebrity's name on your item unless I am a fanboy of theirs.

Either way, 15-16.

>Opens thread about signed items

>Sees people hating on signed items

>Slowly exiting thread with my Robin signed handshake I payed $130 for

(Price of how much user signs item for / 2 + original item price = value someone would pay if they liked that user)

A person that loves Squirrel-who-ever the fuck is out that is out there looking for his items is waiting for you to sell this at the median backpack price and then he'll offer you low-end because "who the fuck is that", and then they'll laugh all the way to their backpack because they were actually a secret fan.

At the end of the day you would've bought and sold it for a profit nonetheless if you were a good trader, so who cares?

10 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

>Opens thread about signed items

>Sees people hating on signed items

>Slowly exiting thread with my Robin signed handshake I payed $130 for

(Price of how much user signs item for / 2 + original item price = value someone would pay if they liked that user)

A random ass youtuber/trader with like 20k followers is not nearly as good as literally the creator of the game. I'd pay a fuck ton for robin signed items too

8 hours ago, creepio said:

This brings me back to when people used to mark up items because well-known traders were in the item history

Being in the history and having your name on the item are two different things. I agree that the "trader name in the item history" was some bullshit... Good thing this stopped because I can't imagine the price of some common items after just a few trades. At the end of the day some traders loose and some others loose less.

3 hours ago, Le-Sten said:

Being in the history and having your name on the item are two different things. I agree that the "trader name in the item history" was some bullshit... Good thing this stopped because I can't imagine the price of some common items after just a few trades. At the end of the day some traders loose and some others loose less.

I could understand if it was an iconic part of a really big name youtuber's loadout (eg muselk's kill-a-watt rack or something) but if it's like 'strange crit-a-cola with muselk in history, at only double going rate!' then yeah... that's 100% laughable

Archived