unusual not in sellers inventory

Swordslash_50

So, i tried to quick trade a seller for an unusual, and it's my first time using backpack.tf. They have a listing for the unusual on the classifieds, but the unusual isn't in their inventory. What is happening?

Two biggest reasons tend to be that the item's on marketplace.tf and you need to either buy it there or contact the seller to take it off of there to trade, or that the item's been sold and the person's backpack hasn't updated yet. You also might be accidentally looking at a buy order instead of a classified listing.

7 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

Two biggest reasons tend to be that the item's on marketplace.tf and you need to either buy it there or contact the seller to take it off of there to trade, or that the item's been sold and the person's backpack hasn't updated yet. You also might be accidentally looking at a buy order instead of a classified listing.

I just checked and they didn't list it on marketplace.tf, and it is a sell order, so i don't know. Thanks for your answer.

On 8/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, Swordslash_50 said:

So, i tried to quick trade a seller for an unusual, and it's my first time using backpack.tf. They have a listing for the unusual on the classifieds, but the unusual isn't in their inventory. What is happening?

Is it on the classifieds? If it is, then is possible the seller has sold it but forgot to remove the listing. 

Archived