could use sum help in pricing

volette1

ye ye it's another unusual weapon pricing help request. Basically just asking what would be a good price to sell for. And where the best place to sell them is as well

735813091_Medigun.thumb.PNG.33bbc8368c9a262bd5156e4b85b57e56.PNG

I included a Link to steam community market listing: https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange Unusual Professional Killstreak Frost Ornamented Medi Gun (Field-Tested) 

I know it's a strange unusual, which makes it worth more. But overall, there really aren't any past sales to look back at for strange unusual medi-guns. thanks in advance

Hello, I would approximate this price around 90-120 keys. Weird range, but what I'm thinking of is Marketplace, which is around $180-250.

For reference, Strange COOL Bloom Medi FT sold recently for around $175. Isotope is more desired than Cool. Also, that Cool didn't have a pro KS on it, while this one does, which does entice buyers more.

The best place to sell this item is on Marketplace. Backpack.tf classifieds are terrible for weapons because of a lack of visibility and overall functionality in coordination with skins and weapons. Marketplace is just search and go, and thus, Marketplace is the best place to sell skins/unusual weapons. As for the price, in my opinion, I would list this at $225.

I'm not saying you should quicksell it, but quicksell price for this would likely be around $120-140. Don't list it for that price.

and if you do tell me

Hope this helps!

Archived