Doing some more TF2 art commissions (Not SFM). Closed for now

Dazed & Confused

Here's an album of examples: https://imgur.com/a/4WMOFWW

Imgur seems to have compressed these images a lot, right click and "Open image in new tab" to see the full image.

The price is 1 key (unless you're the first one here!) and it'll usually take me about a day, depending on when I see your reply, to complete these
If you want me to make one of these for you, you can add me on steam or reply here with this format:
===========================================================================
Class
Team

Loadout - up to 3 cosmetics
Unusual effect (Optional) 
Weapon - This can also be a generic item associated with the class, e.g. spy's cigarette or scout's ball

Colour style [MUTED/MATCHED/VIBRANT]

MUTED = Only making use of around 5 colours, which gives a more stylised theme e.g. the pyro example

MATCHED = Using similar colours to the ones seen in game, e.g. the soldier example

VIBRANT = Using somewhat brighter colours to emphasise the character, e.g. the 2nd spy example (The one with the l'etranger)

Private/Public - If you don't want me to post these publicly, feel free to mention it.

Any extra info - If you want a different background style, etc.

===========================================================================

After I've sent you the artwork, if there's anything you aren't happy with or want adjusting, let me know and I can alter it for no extra cost.

The final images will be 1920x1080, but I can crop them if you want it as a profile picture or a steam artwork

==NOW CLOSED==

I might be open for a few commissions in future, but if I am they may take a while to complete

@ECKS Yep, sure. You're the first one here too, so you don't have to pay. Just follow the format I've written above and I can get started on it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived