Why the Haunted Ghosts Bat Hat

Widowmonger

While themed, the Bat Hat is generally considered to be a shit hat. Besides being a Mercenary grade hat, which ups the supply greatly, the hat itself is rather ugly and makes for poor coordination when building a cosmetic loadout. Wearing it outside of Halloween season basically screams "I'm wearing this because it's the only unusual I can afford.".

Problem with bat hat is that it's quite difficult to fit well with other cosmetics. Trying to make bats look 'cute' doesn't work in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Problem with bat hat is that it's quite difficult to fit well with other cosmetics. Trying to make bats look 'cute' doesn't work in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

While themed, the Bat Hat is generally considered to be a shit hat. Besides being a Mercenary grade hat, which ups the supply greatly, the hat itself is rather ugly and makes for poor coordination when building a cosmetic loadout. Wearing it outside of Halloween season basically screams "I'm wearing this because it's the only unusual I can afford.".

For a few classes the Max's + bat hat can work pretty well imo.

36 minutes ago, beeps said:

The bat hat would be slightly less obnoxious without the wings coming out of it looking like stupid ears

Then it would be a cat hat

3 hours ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Czech Republic

yes.spam Czech Republic is very funny. I totally laughed so hard that i fell down from my chair and sprained my back and ankle that even my bones were still laughing

5 hours ago, mr. o.g. said:

Sorry bromies, 

But i love my 5th dimension bat hat. Everything looks good with it.

Probably because the effect covers the hat

Bat hat is shit. If we could still unbox the actual bat effects, I'd (MAAAAYBE) give it a pass. But since that's impossible, shit hat.

11 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

yes.spam Czech Republic is very funny. I totally laughed so hard that i fell down from my chair and sprained my back and ankle that even my bones were still laughing

i almost spit out my venti caramel frappuccino

On 8/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, Alecto said:

Probably because the effect covers the hat

Omg....You can move the effect.  Its true.

😁👍

12 hours ago, mr. o.g. said:

Omg....You can move the effect.  Its true.

😁👍

As long as you're enjoying the hat, that's all that matters B) 

Archived