Im new trader and i need help with something! FAST!

Krystof_CZ

I need help 1 guy i pressure me trade with him or he is going to report me with his freinds and i dont know what to do?

no one can force you to trade.if you are breaking the rules of bp.tf like not accepting a trade even though you got offered based on the listing of the item you put up for,you can still decline but will get a small punishment.if it has nothing to do with bp.tf rules and just a normal trade,block him and dont do the trade

15 hours ago, Krystof_CZ said:

I need help 1 guy i pressure me trade with him or he is going to report me with his freinds and i dont know what to do?

Oh no, is he and his friends gonna assemble like the avengers and clap your cheeks? LMAO.

Seriously, just block him, if they harass you, report them to steam. If you somehow get reported on Steam Rep, then I am sure you can appeal.

2 minutes ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

Oh no, is he and his friends gonna assemble like the avengers and clap your cheeks? LMAO.

Seriously, just block him, if they harass you, report them to steam. If you somehow get trade banned, then I am sure you can appeal.

trade ban does not occur here.a trade ban is eligible if you are indeed a scammer.

1 minute ago, Diamond jozu said:

trade ban does not occur here.a trade ban is eligible if you are indeed a scammer.

I mixed up the terms, I will change it.

Archived