I make tf2 edits please review my work

ECKS

I made a few TF2 edits using After Effects and SFM. I plan to make more in the future, and I'd love to hear all your complaints and criticisms.

Also thanks if you watched it 😎

Nice video, the only thing I think you can do is not use so many close up shots. But overall the video was great! Keep up the good work! 

47 minutes ago, Gaymer69 said:

Nice video, the only thing I think you can do is not use so many close up shots. But overall the video was great! Keep up the good work! 

Ay thanks for replying, I'll be sure to work on that next time

ik its bout engi boi but still that much close up looks weird yea, maybe incorporate a lil more background??

On 7/23/2020 at 4:31 AM, ECKS said:

I made a few TF2 edits using After Effects and SFM. I plan to make more in the future, and I'd love to hear all your complaints and criticisms.

Also thanks if you watched it 😎

it looks like you just recorded in 3rd person (especially due to when u changed weapons u could see the weapon menu), perhaps try using a demo to make even cooler montages?

10 hours ago, JayTuut said:

it looks like you just recorded in 3rd person (especially due to when u changed weapons u could see the weapon menu), perhaps try using a demo to make even cooler montages?

Alright, thanks for the feedback! I'll try doing that next time.

Archived