Is it possible to start from 1 key

pootisMan

I mean, technically. But it depends where you want to go with it. Like, even mid-tier Unusuals? Probably not. But like, two keys? Yeah sure. Why not.

If you want to start trading, just invest something like $35USD into keys or poke around Marketplace for good prices. Worst case you get nowhere and just end up breaking even.

57 minutes ago, pootisMan said:

I got 1 key and a few ref is possible to start trading with that.

You can, but only if you do it on Marketplace and/or obsessively check Scrap.tf for good deals.

I started trading with only 3 keys and I have made over 7k$ from complete scratch, but mind you that was in the span of 2 years. It's possible but even I have to admit that I could have skipped half to a full year of what I was doing If I just invested like, 30$ more. I'd say save up a little bit of money, and invest like 30$ more into keys and you'd be ready to go :3 

Well i started with a hat drop and have like 20 keys right now so yeah, possible. But it will take a lot of time and dedication

2 hours ago, Panda Nuisance said:

Well i started with a hat drop and have like 20 keys right now so yeah, possible. But it will take a lot of time and dedication

considering my backpack is worth 15 dollars i might sell some of my stuff

It’s 100% possible, I grew from 1 key to 10k+ usd backpack (including items on mp) in just a year. It takes time and some luck, but it’s possible 

Just keep at it and you will grow.

It's possible but it's hard and takes a lot of time, I recommend having 5-10 keys and starting off with trading low-tier unusuals.

Archived