Alternatives to Unusual Trading?

ScorchSteam

So I'm just returning to TF2 since around 2017 and I have noticed that there are more bots that are overtaking the trading scene, which makes me question whether unusual trading is still worth it or not. I read the other thread about the current state of TF2 unusual trading and I was wondering are there alternative markets other than unusuals? I have about 25 keys sitting in my inventory so I was wondering if unusuals is still the way to go or if some other market like australiums is better for profit. I noticed they also added more skins and stuff so I'm not sure where to begin in the current state, or if it's even worth human trading and just making a bot myself.

bro dont waste your time on this shit economy. get a job and make real money, not virtual hats. XDD!!!

1 hour ago, imlovegayhomococksupmyass said:

bro dont waste your time on this shit economy. get a job and make real money, not virtual hats. XDD!!!

>Doesn't even have a dollar in the game

ok

2 hours ago, imlovegayhomococksupmyass said:

image.png.5ed5c2a166975d4cb9b54b785e63a3a0.png

2 hours ago, imlovegayhomococksupmyass said:

Obvious troll account is obvious

Give the lad a answer jeez.

Unu trading CAN be worth it if you know what you are doing, though with low tier trading atm it is filled with bots. Which aren't really that bad.

They mostly really just wanna sell the unu for pure or buy at lower prices. They ofc do under cut people but just stay 1 key above it done

Mabye what i could reccomend is flipping killstreak kits or flipping aussies

Buy low, sell high. market is still okay on that front from what I've seen

4 hours ago, ScorchSteam said:

So I'm just returning to TF2 since around 2017 and I have noticed that there are more bots that are overtaking the trading scene, which makes me question whether unusual trading is still worth it or not.

some alternatives are professional killstreak kits, australiums, professional australiums and professional stranges, unusual weapons and skins.

8 hours ago, imlovegayhomococksupmyass said:

i like how you dont even have anything in your bp lmao.

11 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

Unu trading CAN be worth it if you know what you are doing, though with low tier trading atm it is filled with bots. Which aren't really that bad.

They mostly really just wanna sell the unu for pure or buy at lower prices. They ofc do under cut people but just stay 1 key above it done

Thank you for the response. Is there any guide to unusual trading now, or is it still the same from before (Burning Flames, Sunbeams, etc are still most desirable)?

Halloween effects are all the rage now.

Also, instead of trading unusuals, I have been having a lot of luck with Factory new items, Commando Grade or better.

3 hours ago, Flamadin said:

Halloween effects are all the rage now.

Also, instead of trading unusuals, I have been having a lot of luck with Factory new items, Commando Grade or better.

Can you explain to me how these skins on weapons work? I am confused as to what they all are or their rarity.

22 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

Can someone explain what flipping means?

Archived