Pricing a one of a kind hat

Guy32112

I unboxed an unusual Bat Hat(All Class) that has the Fragmenting Reality effect. I unboxed it a few months ago and never really wore it. I checked the classifieds listings and it seems like I'm the only person who has this hat, and I'm not too sure what to price it at since I don't really care for trading. I've had people on trade servers to sell it for a high amount since it's all-class and one of a kind, but I've also had people tell me it's ugly and there's too many Bat-Hats out there for it to be worth anything. I just want to cash it out at an appropriate price and get over it. I was considering just pricing it high and lowering the cost over time until someone would be willing to buy it, but I want pure keys so that would be a hassle

jtza66.jpg

cjfon5.jpgc9jgf3.jpg

I would say it's worth 15 or 16 keys max. The effect is pretty meh, and the hat is all class, but not a good all class like the hong kong cone. Since the hype from the new effects is long gone, it isn't worth much.

i agree with the 15-20 key price range but if you ever wanna sell it, i'd say list it for higher and wait for offers, some collector might be interested who knows

I'd say about 20 keys. Effect isn't great, hat isn't great, but a 1:1 forever All Class will always be appealing. At least that's what I'd pay for the thing.

I'd put it closer to the 20 key mark, possibly going higher when we get closer to the next Halloween season when someone would actually want to wear a Bat Hat.

I recall there being some sort of bat hat collector around there. You could list it a bit higher and then see what you get, maybe even a offer from him if he is still alive

There is a guy I know, hops on during every event, not much apart from that.... Goes on cas servers and unboxes like hundreds of dollars of cases, all different kinds too. in 2018 I unboxed a caribou with omn orb which actually looks pretty cool, and then ran into him not long after. This guy had 4 caribous, all with orb, and varying other effects that he'd just unboxed that morning lol... He doesn't actually use bp, so I'm not confident the site has him logged with any of the hats. Point is, there very well might be someone out there with a hat identical to your own, for all we know....

Archived