Starting A New Buisness

BazingaClassicPranks

Hello im a new creator for posters this is where all of you guys can look at my posters. :) I've been doing posters for over 3-5 months now and its been really fun so far. Its gotten to a point where i wanted to start sharing my posters to the market places like backpack.tf. 

So i hope all of you understand its getting hard outside these house walls we live in. But we just need to hang on and we can get through this. Tell me if you are interested my discord user is Bazinga#8649. Enjoy and other poster makers gl and have fun. :) 

5 hours ago, BazingaClassicPranks said:

Hello im a new creator for posters this is where all of you guys can look at my posters. :) I've been doing posters for over 3-5 months now and its been really fun so far. Its gotten to a point where i wanted to start sharing my posters to the market places like backpack.tf. 

So i hope all of you understand its getting hard outside these house walls we live in. But we just need to hang on and we can get through this. Tell me if you are interested my discord user is Bazinga#8649. Enjoy and other poster makers gl and have fun. :) 

Maybe post some of ur best work here?

Archived