Golden Pan Lending

Denis

Hello fellow gamers, I have recently found myself once again attached to Team Fortress 2 during quarantine as many do. Throughout playing community servers and Casual matches, I often imagine myself with a shiny Golden Frying Pan, as using the regular Frying Pan has been fortifying that belief. You're already reading this with possible anger or disbelief that I would even think about making such an idiotic post, correct? This post is seeking those who possess the eligible Golden Frying Pan and are open to lending it to a fellow TF2er. Again, you are most likely reading in anger, resentment, or possible cringe yet I'm not fooling or joking with anyone including myself. I have no motives whatsoever to keep a Golden Frying Pan, I simply wish to obtain one for a short while to fiddle around with, as I'm speaking as a human here. As many people have noticed throughout Team Fortress 2 and Steam in general, there are many ill-minded individuals willing to scam, swindle, or otherwise deceit users to acquire essentially whatever they desire. Take the words to describe an alleged scammer and take the antonyms of those words to describe me. Once again, I have no incentive to acquire a Golden Frying Pan other than my ego. I'm not going to sit here and sap you forward by describing how the Golden Frying Pan has been my childhood dream ever since I installed TF2, or that I'd give anything to simply hold one for a second, because that's simply not true. If you request for me to take down this post, I'll be sure to do so. Not because I have no hope that I'll achieve my goal of finding a possible generous lender, but because I don't want to be known as a madman, scammer, kid with cancer, etc. These are labels that are quickly given to people online without second thoughts. I'm going to first understand how people react to the post, and then possibly reconsider this fantasy. If you've read this far and you're talented and or lucky enough to personally own a Golden Frying Pan, and you're feeling generous enough to lend it for a short while, please do not hesitate to contact me in any way possible. If you have any questions or you would like to talk just in general, again, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for reading and considering.

The One and Only,

Michael.

loadout (1).png

Even with a Harvard-level essay explaining why we should lend you a golden pan, nobody is going to do that unless you’re someone thats is reputable in the trading community tbh.

considering you have 0 hours in tf2, no customization o your profile, have 2 friends (which I'm betting you are an ALT of one for some reason), and the fact that your account was made 4 months ago,

no one is gonna trust you to not run away with an item worth thousands of dollars.

You could just have someone with a pan join a server and have them die with it equipped rather than asking people to loan you a $3000 item. Still not likely to happen, but sounds less insane that way. 

The simple fact that it is so unbelievably naive and ridiculous to believe that some random person on the internet would entrust you with $3500 makes me confident that this is a pathetic and elaborate scam attempt. The fancy essay was nice, but I'd say that you should aim lower than a Golden Frying Pan to begin with buddy. Thanks for the laugh though!

41 minutes ago, TF2Scourge said:

considering you have 0 hours in tf2, no customization o your profile, have 2 friends (which I'm betting you are an ALT of one for some reason), and the fact that your account was made 4 months ago,

no one is gonna trust you to not run away with an item worth thousands of dollars.

Did some digging, he has more than one alt and he lied about his name too.

56 minutes ago, YouSeeMeInGames said:

[...] I don't want to be known as a [scammer]. These are labels that are quickly given to people online without second thoughts.

Scams happen very frequently and scammers are willing to do whatever it takes to swindle items from unsuspecting victims. That's why such labels have a tendency to go around quickly.

Idk man maybe you should consider getting a well paid job, $10/h or more, for 10 hours, then the next month maybe you should buy a pan

No, trade it yourself. Plus, in trade servers you can add plugins that can make your character(s) have Australium and Golden shit. So maybe try that if you really want to boost your ego, which really comes as a result of a placebo effect if you ask me since you didn't get it legitimately. Anyways, good luck finding a 12-year-old willing to lend you a golden frying pan he miraculously got from his 3rd tour. Cus we really need someone here in the forums whining how he got scammed or whatever. 

TWO WORDS:

GOOD LUCK

Also, who are you?

Hi guys, Looking to Hold 😉 two pans, one might ask why two? and well as you see I have two hands therefore I would request to hold NOT obtain pans. If you own a pan and know of a friend with a pan please contact me. 

(jk for the meme)

dumbest post i've seen in a while

4 minutes ago, brianeee said:

He lookin through comments be like:

tyhrngisvqv31.png

Him: I don goofed

With a wild imagination like that, I'm sure you could just, like, use your sheer determination, faith and willpower to bend the pixels on your screen to form a golden pan.

Bro I don't even think anyone would lend a golden pan to me,not even a guy with 0 hours.cringe,but nice literature, might be able to scam someone with that lmao

37 minutes ago, Cxxn xB said:

Just paint your stock pan to golden one.

No, upload a picture of Golden Pan on The Conscientious Objector. Even better.

ahh yes.i'd totally give my item worth $3000+ to some random stranger on the internet and have no security trust for awhile. what could it possibly go wrong?

in that case,before i lend you my golden pan,may i borrow $5000 from you?i am not asking a payment for it even though it costs more than the pan but it would be nice to give me this money first and then i can give the pan. you can send it to my paypal,wechat,facebook,whichever goes good for you.thank you

38 minutes ago, Bob the Unsymmetrical said:

No, upload a picture of Golden Pan on The Conscientious Objector. Even better.

XDDD yeah and make pins too.

Archived