"Line Cutting" on Classifieds

Riva Bechtol

I noticed that I got a 1 day ban for "Line Cutting" and I wasn't trying to do anything incorrect. I listed a Buy price for a Professional Killstreak Minigun kit with a note that I was only looking for Villainous Violet with Fire horns, (as that is the only combo I was interested in).  Am I not allowed to ask for specific kits in my Buy order?  I'm very confused and I don't see why that was bad.  Could anyone explain it to me?  Thank you very much for your time, much appreciated!

precisely

there isn't a legal way to buy special property items

if you want a proks mini you can only list what you'd pay for ANY proks mini

when setting up a buy order, there should be an option that allows you to specify the pro ks combo. You should use that next tim

8 minutes ago, Keks said:

when setting up a buy order, there should be an option that allows you to specify the pro ks combo. You should use that next tim

there is 

Thank you very much for the responses. However, I had tried to select the Villainous Violet with Fire horns under the Professional Killstreak Minigun kit item section, and after I made the selection,  it changed the Buy order to just a "Killstreak kit", no longer reflecting that it was for a Minigun kit at all, plus it gave me no way to denote that it was for a Minigun as a selection after I choose the killstreaker combo.  So it would seem I cannot select it that way. Unless there is something I don't understand.

You are allowed to, as long as you modify your buy order using the pencil icon

Yeah for some reason it changes it back to a regular "Kit", thats a weird bug.

https://backpack.tf/classifieds/buy/Unique/Professional Killstreak Kit/Tradable/Non-Craftable/3-202 

You could instead for now do it like so

image.png.7757701c2441026d3d3a3afc84cca4b7.png

And list the price you'll pay for that specific effect combination in the listing comment

Archived