Poll for traders.

The Wayne Train

Poll for traders.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play the game?

I still enjoy playing casual mode (despite the spam bots recently). Deathrun, Saxton Hale mode, Prop Hunt etc. do not get old either :)  

2 hours ago, D.Alex said:

Hmm ... what could be between "often" and "never" ? :think:

Something that would allow me to make a choice too ...

Recent Activity

3.3 hours past 2 weeks

Wish there was something between often and never too, maybe something along the lines of once/twice a week.

Idk, I got back into trading but when I have free time not doing work for exam season then I spend it playing Valorant or Don't Starve with friends.

4.6 hours in the past 2 weeks, probably half of those were on trade servers.

Demoknighting never gets old.

traders dont equally mean they play the game.trading is just a form of business.just like many people say,owning the best hats/csgo skins dont mean you're a pro player like me

I go in-game once per 1-2 months and thats just to organise my backpack.

Got back into the game a month ago, I am kinda happy it didn't change much so I relearn the tactics very soon after.

haven't actually played in 6-8 months, i only trade or collect some items, the game and the community just isn't fun.

I do sill like to play a bit from time to time, but the game has never run well on my computer since the Meet Your Match update came out.

10 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

I do sill like to play a bit from time to time, but the game has never run well on my computer since the Meet Your Match update came out.

It's time to cash out that epic G. Fetti collection to buy yourself a bangin' new computer, my guy.

Used to play 4+ hours a day in college and was insane. Now I’m lucky if I play 4 hours of tf2 per month lol. 

friends moved on and I followed. Just pop back on every couple weeks to flex on trade servers, 24/7 2fort/dustbowl, or jump maps. 

sad but nice hats 

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2020 at 7:46 AM, Bewitched said:

Mvm 😍

Have not checked this in a while, replying as I go, your bug gif sorta got me, guess I'm a bit tired haha

On 6/21/2020 at 8:26 AM, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

I go in-game once per 1-2 months and thats just to organise my backpack.

Oof, but hey thats the point of the post! To see what others do!

On 6/21/2020 at 12:16 PM, mikey boi said:

It's time to cash out that epic G. Fetti collection to buy yourself a bangin' new computer, my guy.

Wink

On 6/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, NineDevil said:

A "sometimes" or "rare" is missing.

TF2 is like; you play few weeks then you stop for few months and repeat.

On 6/21/2020 at 7:02 AM, AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Wish there was something between often and never too, maybe something along the lines of once/twice a week.

Idk, I got back into trading but when I have free time not doing work for exam season then I spend it playing Valorant or Don't Starve with friends.

4.6 hours in the past 2 weeks, probably half of those were on trade servers.

Demoknighting never gets old.

The Often and never was more along the lines of, "as often as you can" or "never as I have no desire to" people that wish to play more, but have outside life that effects that (that also live the#traderlife) its fair to say that you don't play as much due to reasons aside from simply being a trader who doesn't actually enjoy the game. That aside, definitely an oversight on my part.

10 hours ago, The Wayne Train said:

The Often and never was more along the lines of, "as often as you can" or "never as I have no desire to" people that wish to play more, but have outside life that effects that (that also live the#traderlife) its fair to say that you don't play as much due to reasons aside from simply being a trader who doesn't actually enjoy the game. That aside, definitely an oversight on my part.

Oh I see, yeah I guess I still fit in the often part, especially considering scream fortress, plenty of profit to be made.

If there was a mixed option, I would've chose it. I play much less than I did 5 years ago, but I still do from time to time, aside from trading.

Archived