Spend my ref and buy keys later or continue profiting?

air conditioning

Hi, i'm wondering if I should just spend my refined metal now on cosmetics and buy keys when I have money or if I should continue making slow, inconsistent profit.

I have NEVER had 1 tradable key, because I usually spend them on crates for strange weapons, but if I do end up buying keys, this time I wont use them until they're tradable.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, air conditioning said:

Hi, i'm wondering if I should just spend my refined metal now on cosmetics and buy keys when I have money or if I should continue making slow, inconsistent profit.

I have NEVER had 1 tradable key, because I usually spend them on crates for strange weapons, but if I do end up buying keys, this time I wont use them until they're tradable.

Cheers.

If you plan on buying keys, do NOT use them to uncrate things. Save up those keys to buy stuff you want at a much better price than gambling it away. And if you have the time, you should check out marketplace.tf, the keys are cheaper and instantly tradable when you buy them there.

Unless you are buying NOW, when keys are going higher than Steam and the market is cornered by a handful of highball sellers.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:52 PM, air conditioning said:

Cheers.

More capital = more profit potential 

If you’re going to buy keys, the ref won’t do you much good now as you said profit is inconsistent. Buy what you want and then reinvest in trading with keys. 

Archived