Mario Maker 2 Challenge [reward]

♥Nick♥

I made a level in Mario Maker 2 a week ago and im tired of waiting for someone to randomly clear my level so im going to try and encourage people to try and clear it. There is a one key reward to the first person who clears the level. If you are participating you have to post w/e name you are using here or a PM to me so I know exactly who you are, who cleared it, and some impostor doesnt try to steal the key. It would also help if you took a picture of you with the clear. The course ID is 7GL - YH8 - NJF

TL:DR

1 key reward for first clear on Mario Maker 2 course 7GL - YH8 - NJF

Update June 26: Reward is now 3 keys

Has it already been done? if not ill try

edit: nick you're fucked, you should be offering at least an 100 key unusual for that stupid montrosity.

6 hours ago, JayTee said:

Has it already been done? if not ill try

edit: nick you're fucked, you should be offering at least an 100 key unusual for that stupid montrosity.

Oh come on, its not that hard. I even allowed for short cuts for faster times. Its not like im asking for you to do it in one run. Also are you sure you tried mine? Game doesnt say any new players tried it.

1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

I just bought this game just for this

Lets see...

You shouldnt have bought it to win one key

29 minutes ago, ♥Nick♥ said:

Too bad

Can’t stop me!

And it’s Mario so whatever lol

1 hour ago, ♥Nick♥ said:

Oh come on, its not that hard. I even allowed for short cuts for faster times. Its not like im asking for you to do it in one run. Also are you sure you tried mine? Game doesnt say any new players tried it.

yeah it was urs, its too fucking hard, theres like 3 ways to go and all of them fucking suck. The invincibility part was creative but.. no

3 hours ago, JayTee said:

yeah it was urs, its too fucking hard, theres like 3 ways to go and all of them fucking suck. The invincibility part was creative but.. no

Bruh there are only 2 hard parts in that first half and 1 can be skipped. I'll help you out a little. There is an invisible block on the top right section before you warp. I put it there to help get out. Also, in the cat mario section, its easier to escape as little mario than big mario. Every other part is easy. The spike section is actually the easiest; there is a star in the ? Blocks. 

11 hours ago, ♥Nick♥ said:

Bruh there are only 2 hard parts in that first half and 1 can be skipped. I'll help you out a little. There is an invisible block on the top right section before you warp. I put it there to help get out. Also, in the cat mario section, its easier to escape as little mario than big mario. Every other part is easy. The spike section is actually the easiest; there is a star in the ? Blocks. 

I know theres a star in the block but even if u get to the bottom, u cant progress unless ur mini mario.... so you have to use the block, then it runs out, die as the cat, die as big mario, then die as little mario since its so small that only little mario can fit through the end, even then, theres no way to escape, u just get a stupid block with a key, I completed the bottom right one or whatever and got the key but then u have to go back out the way u came in...

On 6/21/2020 at 1:56 AM, JayTee said:

I know theres a star in the block but even if u get to the bottom, u cant progress unless ur mini mario.... so you have to use the block, then it runs out, die as the cat, die as big mario, then die as little mario since its so small that only little mario can fit through the end, even then, theres no way to escape, u just get a stupid block with a key, I completed the bottom right one or whatever and got the key but then u have to go back out the way u came in...

Considering I beat the course from start to finish in one life in order to upload the course, you can certainly escape. In the spike sections, you have to be little mario. In the first spike section you have to leave a few blocks untouched for the way back up after grabbing the key coin.

July 5, 2020. 10:07PM closing this. No more reward.

• ♥Nick♥ locked this topic

Archived