Doing Art commissions for keys

Infernape

1 hour ago, Whether Report said:

just double checking all of those prices r in keys right?

Exactly what I was going to ask...

Chill people, damn. He's not claiming to be anything. He's not hurting anyone. He's just doing art commissions. If you want to hire him, this is what his time is worth.

Ganging up with insults is immature af. 

1 hour ago, creepio said:

Chill people, damn. He's not claiming to be anything. He's not hurting anyone. He's just doing art commissions. If you want to hire him, this is what his time is worth.

Ganging up with insults is immature af. 

Those are insults? I’ve heard worse. 

If anything, I’m just gonna keep drawing and improve

if people wanna whine, bash me for it, idc

i got more important things to look at in life than the words of some dude behind a keyboard at 4AM

5 hours ago, Infernape said:

i got more important things to look at in life than the words of some dude behind a keyboard at 4AM

Don't play the victim card. If you know your art isn't that good and you know it then you can make the price lower rather then scamming.

For that price it is a scam. You will get better and surely ask for those amount of keys and I do believe in you. But the prices you put on your current style is for delusional people with money to throw around.

5 hours ago, Infernape said:

Anyone can draw a stickman in paint and ask for 5 keys for full body artwork. This seems like a prime example of putting income above actually wanting to make art because one likes doing it.

29 minutes ago, SatanicRitual69 said:

Don't play the victim card. If you know your art isn't that good and you know it then you can make the price lower rather then scamming.

For that price it is a scam. You will get better and surely ask for those amount of keys and I do believe in you. But the prices you put on your current style is for delusional people with money to throw around.

It's not a "scam", that's your opinion. Prices for art are (very) subjective.  If someone wants to pay that price, then that's what it's worth. 

image.png.f7625e4ef650ebf846e878914abdd79c.png

1 hour ago, SatanicRitual69 said:

I always strive to improve my art as I do it for a hobby, a compassionate one at that.

I very much so hate my art and want it to improve, I do commissions for both some extra money (which never hurts), and improving myself by drawing stuff I’d never think of.

art is subjective, its your opinion, I’m not forcing you to buy my art, nor did I say anywhere that its “amazing” or “a fucking steal” or anything like that.

So just move on, if you’re not gonna give me advice I’d value, cause your “criticism” is just as bad as my art dude.

You could point out my anatomy, shading, or colors need work, which they do

and lastly, art is very much so in the eye of the beholder. Supreme sold a brick with their logo on it for 100$+.

So I’d much rather prefer you don’t turn my thread into an argument, good day 

57 minutes ago, BoiSlipp said:

Anyone can draw a stickman in paint and ask for 5 keys for full body artwork. This seems like a prime example of putting income above actually wanting to make art because one likes doing it.

See my post above

2 minutes ago, Infernape said:

I always strive to improve my art as I do it for a hobby, a compassionate one at that.

I very much so hate my art and want it to improve, I do commissions for both some extra money (which never hurts), and improving myself by drawing stuff I’d never think of.

art is subjective, its your opinion, I’m not forcing you to buy my art, nor did I say anywhere that its “amazing” or “a fucking steal” or anything like that.

So just move on, if you’re not gonna give me advice I’d value, cause your “criticism” is just as bad as my art dude.

You could point out my anatomy, shading, or colors need work, which they do

and lastly, art is very much so in the eye of the beholder. Supreme sold a brick with their logo on it for 100$+.

So I’d much rather prefer you don’t turn my thread into an argument, good day 

Except supreme has already established that they are good at what they do before selling the brick lol

2 minutes ago, BoiSlipp said:

Except supreme has already established that they are good at what they do before selling the brick lol

So we good? 

Just now, Infernape said:

So we good? 

Everyone was simply pointing out how ridiculous the prices were so no one was really battling with you.

2 minutes ago, BoiSlipp said:

Everyone was simply pointing out how ridiculous the prices were so no one was really battling with you.

Kinda gave off that vibe, but whatever.

im gonna lock this cause its gone on long enough as is

• Infernape locked this topic

Archived