When does a price suggestion get accepted or rejected?

Xenos

After asking the forums for help on my first and only price suggestion, a 1 of 2 Valiant Vortex Dancing Doe of which I was the only sale of its history, the suggestion has simply been sitting in limbo for half a month now with no sign of changing. I specified that I had no intention of reselling it, as I keep everything I buy, just like with my other Unusuals, Collector's and Australiums. Is there any way to tell when its going to change? Is there some requirement for number of votes? Or is some admin holding it in limbo to force the "1 month must pass before sale" rule even though I intend to keep it as a collector?

I have no previous experience with price suggestions and I would just like some clarification. I'm a fish out of water and it's been gnawing at me for a while.

It can take up to a month.

Orrrr, it may never get accepted.

Either way, if you are "keeping" it,  don't worry about it.   I have had hats that had "prices" of 300 keys pure that I sold for 1k keys.  So, take all of this with a grain of salt.

If by chance you do want to sell at some point sell it for whatever you want don't get hung up on any of this crap just enjoy the game and trade.  

It can take anywhere from a few hours to 2 months. It depends on a lot of factors. Number of sales, how many of a hat are on the market, whether or not you're re-selling the hat, whether or not the hat can still be unboxed, etc.

Of course, in your circumstance, it SHOULD only take a few days tops for that suggestion, but it's probably just stuck in the huge backlog that price mods already have to get through. Just be patient and it'll get pushed through eventually.

Archived