Where does backpack.tf get its real money prices from?

Jorvalt

I have a question, and I was going to ask it on IRC but nobody is ever on for some reason.  Where does backpack.tf get its real money prices from?  I see that they priced keys at $1.89 even though I have never found keys selling for that low.  The lowest price I've ever found for keys was $2.09, and that's the price for keys at TF2 warehouse.  If the price is accurate, please tell me where I can find keys for this low.  Thanks.

afaik its just a multiplier from the ref (unless it was changed)l

yes

Also, bptf's usd valuation is based on paypal not the Community markets valuation. I.e. key are actually $1.80~ 

It's based off trafers on outpost as well as other trading websites which primarily use paypal. Currently prices are ~1.8-1.85.

As a tip it would be wise to buy from a more reputable trader if the price difference is a few cents better to pay a but more than to lose your money

It's based off trafers on outpost as well as other trading websites which primarily use paypal. Currently prices are ~1.8-1.85.

As a tip it would be wise to buy from a more reputable trader if the price difference is a few cents better to pay a but more than to lose your money

what are trafers ?

Archived