PC unusual with spell

babbywolf

Eerie orbiting fire a rather festive tree

With spell Horseless headless horseshoes

No clue what these are valued or how much spells increase

Most of the time spells don't actually add anything to unusuals to the vast majority of people. It's gotta be a high-end dream unusual for someone to pay extra for spells (I.E., if you've got cash to burn then mind as well pay 15-20% extra for footprints on a top tier unusual.) - RIght now there's easily many dozens of unusuals on the classifieds that are listed for the same or lower price as other sellers of the same unusual. Unless you play all day every day on community servers where halloween mode is always on, or you have the money to buy backpacks full of Eternaween's, then spells won't show up more than 10% of the time you play, and so they aren't actually worth the price that much, hence the main reason why most players don't care about spells.

Granted, you've got the best footprints spell on that all-class, and it's spell matches the unusual effect to an extent, so there's maybe some people that will pay more for it, but even then maybe only a couple extra keys at best. And if you think "time is money", then you really gotta ask yourself if squeezing 5 extra keys out of it since it's spelled is worth waiting an extra month to sell it.

I wouldn't try selling it as a "Spelled Unusual", more like an Unusual... that also happens to be spelled.

Still, nice spell on it!

try for 33 Keys, its clean and headless horseshoes carries its weight in desirability, not to mention it is a really old effect on a cheap all-class, someone will come along and want it eventually.

13 hours ago, n_n said:

Spells can definitely add value. Especially if the spell goes with the hat/effect.

Yeah, not sure where the "spells don't add value to unusuals" comes from.  Obviously, there's a ton of interest in spells so of course there is a big demand for Unusals to have spells.  Personally, I don't keep any hats longterm without spells.

I've yet to see any unusual be worth more with any kind of spell.

This hat seems to be worth around 26-28 keys.

Archived