Some Recommendations for Superhero Animated Movies?

Punishment_Fatal

I've recently been watching some animated movies from comics (mostly pertaining to DC though). I was wondering, what are some good superhero animated movies to watch? I don't mean movies like Green Lantern (the 2011 edition that had real people). I'm talking more of the animated movies, like Flashpoint and The Dark Knight Returns.

Dragonball  and Dragonball Z :j

Yeah, that is my fault for not including it in the title. I was more focused on staying in the Superhero genre instead of other animes.

Yeah, that is my fault for not including it in the title. I was more focused on staying in the Superhero genre instead of other animes.

Goku is a superhero :c

Not really sure if you have ever watched anime, but Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) is a really good show.

If it's straight movies I got nothin.

Not really sure if you have ever watched anime, but Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) is a really good show.

If it's straight movies I got nothin.

Yeah, I was just more looking for straight movies. 

Goku is a superhero :c

He is, yes, but I meant more in the universe of Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, etc.

How about Justice League Unlimited

While it does look interesting, I'm just trying to stay away from TV series' until after I decide to devote enough time to them.

Batman: Under the Red hood was very good if you havent already seen it

This. To paraphrase a review, Under the Red Hood does what a good Batman work should; it asks why Batman is the way he is

Batman year one, Justice league war are some good ones too. War is the first new 52 movie 

Year One didn't really wow me. It lacked some concrete plot, so the only real reason to watch it is if you like Bryan Cranston

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, Justice League:Doom, Justice League: War, Green Lantern: First Flight

I may have went on a DC binge after seeing Flashpoint.

One Piece characters are kind of like superheroes

Archived