MvM Mann Up-Worth It?

BraveYoshiPlayz

I've played about only 3 Mann Up Tours, I'm wondering if I should play one more,( the best thing I ever got was a specialized killstreak black rose kit) I guess I'm not expecting anything but more for the fun of it, but also I'm wanting to have some hope that I'd get an aussie, is this the right mindset to play with, and should I proceed to buy 4 tickes

p.s The last time I played was mid of last year

It is not profitable overall, and Aussies drop about once every 35 tours.

But if you play with friends, then it is worth it, fun-wise, and maybe you get something good.

MvM, like unboxing, is very related to luck. Australiums drop rarely (example from my experience: tour 124. Got 4 aussies in the first 31 tours, then, 70+ tours without one drop), as of good professional fabbricators. Considering that you spend ~2 keys (~26 ref for 1 non-craftable ticket) for every 2Cities tour completely, it's not common to get an overall item value that is equivalent to what you have spent for the tickets. It's true that you can choose Mecha Engine or Gear Grinder (3 tickets to complete rather than 4), but even there, the profit is always based on luck.

Wouldn't play it for profit, more for fun

I got one prof ks rl fab but other than that i didn't get anything notable myself yet

• 3 weeks later...

I have around of 27 tours, I can't really say much for the first 25, but for the previous 2 tours, I completed a Specialized Flamethrower Kit and got a Kunai Pro KS Fabricator.

The Pro KS Fabricator is going to be sold for 4 keys 25 ref, as I negotiated with buyer.

Flamethrower and other stock weapons (or weapons many people use) are extremely valuable, so they could go for quite a bit even if the sheen and Killstreaker is not desireable.

Is it profitable? For me the last two tours are. But you need to gamble, I mainly play it cus I find it fun and the rewards are way better than any other missions.

It's only worth it if you really enjoy MvM and don't have a group of friends to play with (since boot camp is hell for trying to do anything but Coaltown easy mode) - at $3 per tour for Two Cities after the $1 you'd get back from robot parts and the KS kit, you'd need to get a genuinely good pro KS kit or an aussie every 5-10 tours to make any kind of profit.

Archived