Mr. Bigglesworth

I'm looking to get a new mouse because mine is dying, can you guys give me some suggestions?

Would Like:

Under $70

Not Flimsy

Other than that I just want some suggestions. I play competitive tf2 as a medic if that makes a difference.

I'm looking to get a new mouse because mine is dying, can you guys give me some suggestions?

Would Like:

Under $70

Not Flimsy

Other than that I just want some suggestions. I play competitive tf2 as a medic if that makes a difference.

Performance MX if you have big hands, like a wireless mouse, and could benefit from hyper scrolling.

The g500 (s) are very comfortable and are a mouse I would recommend. 

I currently bought the corsair m65 

Its extremely light even with all the weights on it. Its very comfortable for my hand size and placement. 

I use a Razer Naga Hex, the 6 side buttons are nice for weapon switches and voice commands :D. And its very responsive and fits my hand well. Got mine new for $60 with free shipping.

The g500 (s) are very comfortable and are a mouse I would recommend. 

I currently bought the corsair m65 

Its extremely light even with all the weights on it. Its very comfortable for my hand size and placement. 

I second this. Been using a g500 for about a year with no problems. 

Performance MX if you have big hands, like a wireless mouse, and could benefit from hyper scrolling.

im using this mouse at home.

excluding the scrollclick, its the best mouse ive ever tried.

I hate that the my mouse3 button (scrollclick) doesn't work on my left hand deathadder. But I'm not buying a new mouse just because of that. -.-

I have a Razer Mamba 2012 Edition, its probally over your budget, but I can say Razer is pretty good at making mouses also heard Logitech is pretty good.

Archived