Morning Glory Unusual Effect

Jisuu

So i wanted to ask how rare is this effect actually?

i have my eyes on a morning glory familiar fez(a hat that i like)

how should we know if prices of these kinds of hats price or fall?

Its 1 of 5.Does that make it good or is it still a normal unusual?

Also should it be priced higher than the bp.tf price or not?

Well, the prices aren't likely to fall at this time and age. so thats not something to be worried about

1 of 5 doesn't really mean anything for a hat with an EOTL effect. I'm pretty sure they can still be unboxed, unless I'm wrong

Buy orders are at 35 while bp.tf price is 38. you could definitely grab at least 55 in my opinion 

A bit higher, but not all that much. Mid 40s depending on what you're willing to take, probably a bit less for pure keys. What with a Frostbite seller barely above buyers and a Sulphurous seller at 50 unsold for half a year, I think anything more than that would be pushing it.

The two EOTL cloud effects generally stay level or slowly climb in price, as there isn't a TON of them and they can only be unboxed from EOTL crates, which are a retired series, so it's just like the Robo effects in that it's very unlikely that many more will be unboxed in the coming years.

It's worth mentioning that those two effects are extremely glitchy, it's very common for the sun to detach from the effect, either by being off-center or breaking and being stuck at the center of the map.

Frostbite is the only EOTL effect that seems to consistently go up and up in price on moderately decent and better hats though, but Frostbite is beautiful so it makes sense.

2 hours ago, Keks said:

Buy orders are at 35 while bp.tf price is 38. you could definitely grab at least 55 in my opinion 

The seller paid 38 keys for the fez just over a week ago, and the guy he bought it from got it off R+ubi.  The Death at Dusk variant has been in two quickbuyer backpacks (R+ubi and zol) in recent months. 

As a premium user with backpack values recently exceeding $7,500, I would be careful telling an inexperienced user they can "definitely grab" anything. One click link to your profile might tell a $100 backpack you know what you're talking about. 

Archived