Does anyone know how to find unusual hat collectors?

Jisuu

1 o' 9 first gen

good luck on finding a collector for that. 

If someone was collecting rebel rouser's they'd most likely already have a pe one or have bought it the moment you listed it. 

2 minutes ago, Melancholy Sky said:

If someone was collecting rebel rouser's

Who said anything about collecting Rebels :D

Just now, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Who said anything about collecting Rebels :D

1 hour ago, Jisuu said:

I have a purple energy rebel rouser

^^

The only real way to find out if anyone collects a specific hat is to get BP.TF Premium and do premium searches for all the 1 of 1 and 1 of 2 effects of your hat. If they're all owned by different people, chances are nobody currently collects the hat you have. Note that it's against the site's rules for premium users to give info obtained via premium search to non-premium users, so don't ask anyone to figure it out for you.

That being said, your hat is a 1 of 9 and a 1st gen, so collectors aren't going to be interested in paying more than normal. Most collectors will often times not even pay much above buy orders unless your hat is a 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 or just a very top-tier hat that has a ton of competition and demand for obtaining. Even if yours is the only one on the market for a very long period of time, anyone that collects Rebel Rousers would rather put up buy orders and just wait it out.

7 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

You don't find them, they find you.

This.

As a collector myself, I find myself despising when people add me to sell their stuff because they somehow believe that because I'm a collector, I'll gladly pay a premium for the privilege of adding it to my collection or that I'll just buy everything under the sun. It doesn't work like that. Sure, I want to get every hat in the effect I collect, but I'll only jump if it's a good deal (Some of the hats in my collection, I've only paid 5-6 keys for) or if something rare comes on the market that I feel the need to jump on, like retired hats. Otherwise, I am perfectly content to wait until it shows up at a price I'm willing to buy it at, as there are plenty of other things to add in the meantime.

8 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

^^

No but like collectors come in many forms, a collector wanting to buy a Rebel does not mean his inventory isn't filled with various different hats and items to different classes.

Archived