Very suspicious "donation"

Ward - MvM Anyone?

I just sold my buds at 20 keys and the guy just gives me this donation

(everything from metal upwards)

FgKyzih.png

I am very grateful and happy that he decided to donate so much but i cant shake the feeling that these items might of been stolen. He said he was cashing out and then just gave me these items for "Responding so fast" Thoughts on this?

Check the history fast, if there is a marked scammer or something craft the shits together or smelt it so it doesnt count as scammed? Or u can always unbox :3

Get the fuck out of there man before its too late, delete all your shit, lock your doors change your IP, unplug your phone, board up the windows and hide under your bed.

Rather strange - especially for a currency sale.  Maybe if you'd paid B/O on an unusual, I'd understand, but...

Steam ID, maybe? So we can help you out.

hackers only take valuable stuff usualy like unusuals australiums etc leave crap in backpacks, probably was just cashing out decided to donate remaining backpack to you.

hackers only take valuable stuff usualy like unusuals australiums etc leave crap in backpacks, probably was just cashing out decided to donate remaining backpack to you.

Wanted to say the same, you are just lucky

^^ thanks

I realised that he's changed his name, it wasn't originally "selling buds" I took a pic of the convo thankfully

jt3AiSG.png2Dsp7t6.png

it's nice that he gave away the items but

it's pointless to give em to wealthy traders,cuz yunno > give some stuffs to the poor

i myself decline donations/give something in return 

Archived