New Trader

Geese

I've never traded before and am looking to start. I know the economy isn't what it used to be, but if someone semi-experienced was willing to kinda show me the ropes or help me get started with some tips I would really appreciate it. And before anyone tells me to go watch some videos on how to do it, I've been told by many people that they make it seem a lot easier than it is on most YouTube videos. Thanks!

Skim through this and that should give you some tips, there's a good amount of still-relevant information in that thread.

Aside from that, try and start with 15-20 pure keys, just buy them from marketplace. It's a pain, but it'll save you 3 years of trying to trade from much less than that to trading unusuals and actually getting somewhere.

As another note, please, PLEASE read up on scams that are used on traders. The last thing we need is another person making a thread about getting scammed.

Find a way of making profit that suits you, the most popular ways are not the most profitable, while you start out since you're inexperienced, only make trades that you 100% know you can profit off of.  

Archived