Do you think it's a good deal?

mat4pat

Hello, I have the option to buy a Cloud 9 - Bunsen Brave, for 12 keys and couple ref(10-3), which is more than 30% percent discount, however it's a heavy unusual, 3rd gen affect, 58 in existence, bought from buyers for 7 keys and has been last priced 2 years ago(before crate depression).

But the lowest sellers are 15 keys, so what are you thoughts should I make the deal?

Unusual link: https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Bunsen Brave/Tradable/Craftable/58

Thanks! Stay safe :D

It's not a good deal. Besides noting that the 15 key seller has had the listing up for nearly half a year with no takers, there's also several sellers for ~10 keys on the SCM

5 minutes ago, renshin said:

don't buy quicksells for ex: 30 percentage off.

always buy close  to buy orders.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

Also you might think I'm really unexperienced with unusual trading, and it's because I am :) so thank you for your tips!

Another tip: like 90% of the trades advertised as quicksells aren‘t real quicksells. They are „I have a garbage hat that I bought for even less and quickly want to get rid of“-sells. It takes a bit of experience to see good deals. Research in past sales are important. 

1 hour ago, Tobbby92 said:

like 90% of the trades advertised as quicksells aren‘t real quicksells

uh that's not really true but alright

1 hour ago, rndmchrs said:

I‘m quite sure it is, you can see it by browsing through the classified listings. 

1 hour ago, rndmchrs said:

it's true, almost none of the unus advertised as quicksells are actually quicksells

48 minutes ago, goon said:

it's true, almost none of the unus advertised as quicksells are actually quicksells

if they were they would have sold already

10 hours ago, LstratosHF said:

if they were they would have sold already

no because the point is those aren't actually quicksells, just bad deals and if you have common sense you don't buy them

4 hours ago, goon said:

no because the point is those aren't actually quicksells, just bad deals and if you have common sense you don't buy them

I think that‘s what he means

Archived