Halloween: Pumpkin Bombs

Ubosh

1) Find a storage account of spell hoarders.

2) Buy the account (Against the ToS).

3) Enjoy untradeable spells that disappear when you launch the game.

34 minutes ago, shadyfan said:

Convince Gaben to "Make Scream Fortress Great Again" and add halloween gifts back in game.

Spells could be brought back without bring Halloween gifts back. There are multiple ways Valve could handle it, but for whatever they decided to stick with none of them. Because clearly doing something such as having them be a bonus unbox from cases during Scream Fortress is too much work.

I feel like with all this coronavirus thing going on and everyone being good and staying inside, Valve should encourage this behaviour and "reward" us for it by giving us a killer update. Spells is one of the ways it could be fantastic.

11 hours ago, n_n said:

I feel like with all this coronavirus thing going on and everyone being good and staying inside, Valve should encourage this behaviour and "reward" us for it by giving us a killer update. Spells is one of the ways it could be fantastic.

yea ruining the spell economy could be fantastic

13 hours ago, Semper said:

bring back spells so i can laugh at collectors

I'm a collector and would be thrilled if spells came back. 

Why would you laugh at collectors? 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, n_n said:
18 hours ago, Semper said:

bring back spells so i can laugh at collectors

I'm a collector and would be thrilled if spells came back. 

Why would you laugh at collectors? 🤷‍♂️

Also a collector, I want spells to come back too. Yes some of my items would lose value but I'm not to particularly concerned about that.

Really the people who would get hurt would be spell traders.

(I can't speak for other collectors, but the majority I've seen want spells to come back too.)

15 hours ago, Payback said:

yea ruining the spell economy could be fantastic

Really it would only be a return to normalcy, some spells were valuable even before Valve killed spells, the prices really only got to their current state because Valve killed them.

Plus bringing spells back isn't the same as flooding the market with spells, it would all depend on drop rates and however Valve implemented the return.

Sure any return would lower their value, but it needn't crash their value.

spells are the shit yes, but I think there's enough of them in game and let em come up with something new.

.however the gifts were the best.. especially when you could time the respawns..good times snaggin those

11 hours ago, mr. o.g. said:

let em come up with something new.

Ah yes, all the new stuff in TF2 that Valve has in the works 😸 😹 😿

12 hours ago, mr. o.g. said:

let em come up with something new.

Something new for scream fortress? More like, they add another crate full of mediocre hats and a dozen mediocre workshop effects like the last few scream fortresses.

Actually, spells were good parts of the game. Volvo doesn't get that. I'm not sure whether they actually care the game itself or cash flow.

Spells are a great way to add more variants to items. Not just paint/strange/unusual... You can create some pretty nifty combinations mixing color changing, footprints, etc... Gosh I wish they brought them back. 🥺

Archived