Whats the optimal amount of keys someone should start trading with?

ticklemitt

I haven't traded on TF2 in about 2 years and last time I remember 15-20 keys being a good place to start, I'm assuming it has raised and wanted to hear your opinions.

I've been trading for a few weeks now and I bought my first QS at around 20 keys. I found a lot of offers in the 10-15 key range but I would've gotten a key or two profit at most.

6 minutes ago, honeyomelette said:

I've been trading for a few weeks now and I bought my first QS at around 20 keys. I found a lot of offers in the 10-15 key range but I would've gotten a key or two profit at most.

Thank you, how long did it take to find that QS?

7 hours ago, ticklemitt said:

Thank you, how long did it take to find that QS?

Posted on the forums and I let them come to me. Didn't really take more than a day to find a good one

10 absolute minimum but not ideal.

15 is better and more economical for yourself if $10 is that big a deal to you.

20 is ideal for starting.

any more than that and it just speeds up the process a bit, but for the most part 20 is perfect for starting with unusual trading.

how hard is it to trade with weapons? I have some war hero and strange skins. I am a new trader and want to make quick bux.

6 hours ago, Level 4 sentry said:

how hard is it to trade with weapons? I have some war hero and strange skins. I am a new trader and want to make quick bux.

Very hard to trade for keys and the like.

But if you know what you are doing, you can make bank on Steam Community Market.

Archived