Back again doing SFM Commissions!

snox

sfmcommisions3.png.4cab9eb98bcace5507c11c1285b7e1db.png

Hello everyone! Now that I am trapped at home, I have time to do these! Above, you can see some of my past work. Sorry for the low resolution, there's a file size limit, but you can see some of my previous renders in this album. I can photoshop and add effects, but I can't do total drawings. I am also able to do model re-textures, and probably other things, I dunno. Of course, these prices are simply rough guidelines, and all prices can negotiated. If you are interested, add me on steam! Please do leave a comment on why you're adding me. Thank you all for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi uh, i got 30 refined metal on me and i would like to commission with you. The small problem is that when i do click the link to add you, it just leads me to an empty steam page. But yeah you're sfm art looks great and i would love to pay for one! Please add me at 1uKarma

7 hours ago, 1uKarma said:

Hi uh, i got 30 refined metal on me and i would like to commission with you. The small problem is that when i do click the link to add you, it just leads me to an empty steam page. But yeah you're sfm art looks great and i would love to pay for one! Please add me at 1uKarma

You can also click here to go to his profile

iQdENNS.png

Or you can just click this : https://steamcommunity.com/id/darnymcdarnface/

Archived