Got an offer on an unusual

- B u r n

Hey, I got an offer on a tesla coil modest metal pile of scrap, the other guy is offering a cloud 9 armored authority with corpse gray footprints. I'm not very familiar with trading spells so should I take this offer? I've set a buyout of 23 on the modest metal

Thanks!

Spells don't add much on unusuals. Anyone that thinks so is trying to milk their item for as much as they can get. Even then, gray footprints is arguably the worst footprints spell and doesn't combo at all with Cloud 9.

On top of that you'd be trading an all-class (a shit all class, but still an all class) hat with a non-3rd-gen effect for a decent Soldier hat with a 3rd gen effect, which of course, it's fairly time consuming to compete with all the quick sellers on 3rd gens and still make a profit worth your time.

Bot buy orders are currently paying more for that modest pile of scrap than that Armored Authority can reasonably get you anyways, further making it a bad trade. Try getting a good amount of keys out of him or just decline.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived