Trying to -rep someone

Azerwic

Im trying to -rep someone from running away from a spycrab but I can't do that because my steam account has to be at least 6 months old. Is there any way to bypass this feature or Im suppose to wait 6 months before I can -rep someone?

I don't think there's a way to bypass it and that's good because it's an important feature 

just go to his steam profile and leave a -rep comment 😐

also that's a weird reason for -rep if you ask me ;D

54 minutes ago, EeveePL said:

I don't think there's a way to bypass it and that's good because it's an important feature 

I am not sure about that but what i know is that people can get banned for this 

3 hours ago, EeveePL said:

you really think leaving a -rep on their steam profile would actually work when they can delete it on their own?sorry but even the comments isnt even suppose to be for +rep and it doesnt mean much

2 hours ago, NineDevil said:

I am not sure about that but what i know is that people can get banned for this 

i dont think its a bannable offense anymore but you can leave an untrust on their bp.tf account if your evidence meet the correct criteria such as agreement chat,spycrab progress,chat logs and even trades as well.they also need to be uncropped/unedited too

Archived