Pricing the Sparkling Lights AHTKF

Purple Gaming

I've been attempting to hunt down the sales for the Sparkling Lights AHTKF for a while now, and I've come up with only two. 

Unfortunately, that puts it at a range of 35-100 keys. 

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5e2bf58b9b73a009e107d01d

This range is insanely large, however there haven't been any other sales since then, and on top of that none of them have hit the market. 

I've seen ranges like this on limited effects before, like the TR Woolen Warmer (https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Woolen Warmer/Tradable/Craftable/130)

Granted, the range is a bit less drastic on that one, but it still proves my point to some degree.

My question is whether the 35-100 is most appropriate, if the 35 was a quicksale (owner said it was listed for "a few days"), or if it should just remain unpriced?

I unboxed one and I just really want to go about pricing it if possible.

Thanks in advance!

In the original suggestion, you said the SCM buyer wasn't able to trace the previous sale? They should be able to, there's no cutoff point for your SCM market history. I had a poke myself, but on the day I'd assume they bought it there were multiple SCM sales on Unusual AHTKFs, so no dice. If you can find what they bought it for, (I would assume less than 35 keys), you should be able to determine the outlier here. If they still can't tell you. try to trace the seller and ask them what they sold it for, it'll be the same either way. Or just sell yours, but I doubt you wanna do that 😛

I've seen insane ranges like this get accepted, but because all the owners are still active in the market and the hat is relatively new, I can't really see it happening. They are both "pure", (one is MP, admittedly), sales though, so there's a chance.

3 minutes ago, Norah said:

Or just sell yours, but I doubt you wanna do that 😛

Anything for the suggestion, amirite? 

That does make sense, though. And if the "quicksale" was for 35 keys on backpack.tf, I can only assume the SCM sale was lower than 35 keys. 

I'll do a bit more digging for sure, thanks!

Archived